Wearing funky socks is one way people show support for and spread awareness about their loved ones with Down syndrome.
Follow the link below to purchase your funky socks and $9 from your purchase will come back to support our group!
This Fundraiser will continue until our Buddy Walk, October 14th, 2017!
Kroger Community Rewards
Instructions to enroll your card
Down Syndrome of South Central Kentucky can get support from Kroger at absolutely no charges or loss of benefits to you. If you have either a Kroger Plus card or a Kroger (1-2-3) Reward card, you can go online at: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and register to enroll your card.
1. Go to Community Rewards under the Community button. Then Sign in or Create an Account.
2. When asked the organization number to whom you wish Kroger’s contribution to go, enter the digit code 73570 which represents Down Syndrome of South central Kentucky.
3. Include your Kroger plus number, located on back side, – lower left corner of 1-2-3 Rewards card below barcode – all numbers.
4. Use your card to buy groceries and that’s all you need to do. You will still receive all your regular card benefits such as gas pump discounts, in store discounts, coupons awarded by store or mail, senior discounts, free groceries. How much Kroger gives DSSKY depends on your purchase total each quarter.
5. Remember the ID and password under which you registered, as Kroger requires you to resubmit your chosen recipient number, 73570, once yearly in the month of August.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Down Syndrome of South Central Kentucky” then start shopping