You can sign up for the following programs and a percentage of your total sales will be donated to DSSKY at not extra charge to you.
Kroger Community Rewards
Instructions to enroll your card!
Down Syndrome of South Central Kentucky can get support from Kroger at absolutely no charges or loss of benefits to you. If you have either a Kroger Plus card or a Kroger (1-2-3) Rewards card, you can go online at:! https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and register to enroll your card!
- When asked the organization number to whom you wish Kroger’s contribution to go, enter the digit code 73570 which represents Down Syndrome of South central Kentucky.
- Include your Kroger Plus number, located on back side, – lower left ! corner of 1-2-3 Rewards card below barcode – all numbers.
- Use your card to buy groceries and that’s all you need to do. You will still receive all your regular card benefits such as gas pump discounts, in store discounts, coupons awarded by store or mail, senior discounts, and (if you have the Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards card) your periodic check for free groceries. How much Kroger gives DSSKY depends on your purchase total each quarter.
- Remember the ID and password under which you registered, as Kroger requires you to resubmit your chosen recipient number, 73570, once yearly in the month of August.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Down Syndrome of South Central Kentucky” then start shopping